Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yesterday in photos.

I'll cut to the chase. I didn't get the Damned Doily (the traditional name for my lace work) done. It's about half. With luck it'll be done today because it's 'due' Saturday.

As of noon, yesterday, I had this:


And this:

So I hunkered down on the couch and knit like a fiend, but by one o'clock, this had happened: (That's my father in law, visiting for the day.) And the knitting slowed down. Way down.


By three, I had a major crick in my neck and this: So I put it down and did other things, came back and knit, did something else. Did laundry, washed dishes, changed diapers. (No. I did not take photos of any of these things.) By eight I had this:And decided the doily-in-a-day was not happening, so I worked on the llama scarf for an hour, ate a cupcake, and went to bed.

However, the azaleas are blooming.

No comments: