Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Same shit, different day.

I have a massive case of ennui going on, which I strongly suspect is related to the baby teething (up three times last night), PMS with migraines, and being broke (diapers are putting a massive hole in our budget). The excitement never ends around here.

The bag is about 2/3 finished. I have to put the stranded color around the top, knit six miles of I-cord for the handle, and then, shudder, throw it in the washing machine to felt. I'm hoping to have the bag done and a start on the I-cord today.

The scarf looks just like it did Sunday, only longer.

I had a migraine yesterday (a real one, not these ones I joke about the military causing), and the new drug, Zomig, worked. I'm starting on another migraine now, but I'll just take another dose. Whee.

I'd show you a picture of the bag, and maybe some gratuitious cute photos of the baby and the cat, but Blogger is being dumb, so no luck.

This concludes today's thrilling activity.

1 comment:

kris said...

((((Julie))))

Sometimes, it just sucks.