Monday, May 29, 2006

There are no words.


My child was caught trying to teethe on her father's toes tonight. I'll spare you a description of his feet, but to say I am grossed out is a vast understatment. Other than "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!", I am completely speechless. Eeew.


The damn doily has devolved into something taking over an hour per round of persnickety purls and yarnovers and knits. (Ever tried a knit, yarnover, purl sequence with thread on size two needles? It blows.) At this point, I'm thinking I string this out for two, three more days, and I can call it a Project Spectrum deal for June. Sounds good to me. No speed records set on this one.

We spent the weekend vegetating around the house. It was quite pleasant, and I hope everyone else had as nice a holiday.

Mister Bunbun says, back to work!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Don't let the doily win!!! You are the human in this equation. For what it's worth, it looks great. Lace scares the daylights out of me...all that counting. ::shudder:: Thanx for the comment on my blog. I'll keep fighting the good fight against the ant menace!

sheep#100 said...

Mr Bunbun? What a cute teddy name!