Friday, July 14, 2006

I did it.

I just ordered the yarn to knit the Blue Shimmer. From the swatches I've done, I think I'll be knitting it on size twos and threes. (2.25mm and 3.25mm.) Which is better than ones or zeros, which I was thinking I might wind up with. Still, this is about the smallest needle size I've ever used for an entire sweater.

This is what I want to enter in the State Fair, which is held around here in October. So. Get the yarn, work up a pattern, and have it done by October 1. That's two and a half months. I might pull this off.

Of course I want to knit a wrap and several scarves at the same time, which might be tricky. Oh, and I want to enter a hat and a doily in the fair, too.

Gulp.

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

New yarn is just the thing when you things are going awry! Hope you're feeling a bit better.