Monday, February 26, 2007

How good was my weekend?

I've got a huge bruise between my eyes where I hit myself in the face with the toilet seat while throwing up. I complained about it to the husbeast last night. He said "Uh. Yeah. I wasn't going to mention it. Can you make sure people don't think I hit you?"

Sigh.

I'm feeling better, though. I don't have an elephant on my chest any more, more like a bear. Maybe by tomorrow I'll just have a cat on my chest, like normal.

Now I'll share the two HTML jokes from over at the Cat Site.



Gonna go lay down.

Oh, and I'm almost done with sock two. Looking good for two pairs of sport socks from one 440 yard skein of yarn. I'll post the pattern soon.

6 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Hope you feel better! What is the name of the yarn on the right top? (The blue/white/purple one.)

Julie said...

That's 'Rampaging Grape'. It uses the same dyes/colors as Purple Trainwreck, but a different dye method, so there's more random and varied color. The skein is Merino laceweight, 880 yards. Which is enough for most of the projects in "Victorian Lace Today". Heeheehee.

If you're interested in a sock yarn version of it, e-mail me.

Bells said...

So......one skein of your laceweight is enough for a project from VLT is it? Hmmm.....how very interesting.

Just commenting. That's all. Not for any particular reason!

How cute is that bunny?

And where is the picture of your battered head?????

Sheepish Annie said...

Oh, you poor kid! It's like you have a Purple Trainwreck on your forehead...

Rest up and feel better!

Amy Lane said...

Ouch! I'm glad you're feeling better though...

The socks are awesome...that must be a total trip!

Bonnie said...

Love the italic cat! Your yarn is looking good.