Saturday, September 08, 2007

Strikke-along detail.

I have, as of this moment, caught up with adding people to the side bar. Or I think I have. So if you're not up there and you should be, let me know. Or if you're up there with no link, or your name's spelled wrong, or it's the wrong link or... well, you get the idea.

For those of you wanting the code for the buttons, and have not got it yet (I think there are three of you): I cannot send it to you without your e-mail address. E-mail me, and I will send the button code back to you. I'm at JTheakerATscDOTrrDOTcom. (You substitute the @ and . symbols where appropriate. This is to keep someone from searching the 'net for e-mail addresses, finding mine, and filling my in box with spam about enlarging my penis.)

Otherwise, I'm trying to come up with some ideas for tutorials and history lessons to do, during the month of October. Anyone got any requests?

6 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Since this will be my first stranded color knitting, any advice and help will be most welcome. I have done some research and I think I know what I am doing but there is some trepidation. However, I am game to try almost anything and am usually a quick learner as long as I can grasp the concept. This is why I chose a pair of socks so I can learn a new technique and not invest a lot of money to find out I hate it! I am looking forward to this.

Catie said...

I have a simple and somewhat stupid question: where can I save the image so that I don't use someone else's band width. I know the common response it "to your server" but what about those of us without a server? Thanks for the help

amy said...

Completely unrelated to this post: How are you all doing this morning? I see Gabrielle is now a tropical storm and not a hurricane, but still. Are you weathering it okay? Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you down there in Hurricane Central.

Anonymous said...

Well...the Norwegian purl seems kind of related to the subject, I guess. :) I just figured it out last night and I find it to be pure genius.

Anonymous said...

I see my name on the side, but I must have omitted my website. Would you mind adding it to the Strikke Along? http://www.fickleknitter.com

Louiz said...

History - How about more food stuff? Or textile stuff? Or of course some random stuff would always be interesting. Sorry, not much help!