Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stupid asshole bastard fuckwits.

Wound up back at the pharmacy AGAIN today, to talk to them AGAIN about how their automated refill system screwed up AGAIN and left me with no drugs AGAIN. And how no one with a pulse will ever answer the phone, no matter when I call. AGAIN.

Long story short, I had to drag a two year old onto a military base and get her to behave in an echoing waiting room where every peep sounds like someone screaming in your ear. Had to haul in several bottles of pills (I dislike hauling pills around; it's just asking for trouble). And after going through all this CRAP, I find out that my perscriptions are in order and it's their mistake. AGAIN.

Fuckers.


Anyway. The German Doily is going well, I've got about five rows left. Which is good, 'cause silk is getting here from Habu Textiles this week to start my mother-in-law's Christmas present.


If you remembered me mentioning a gift knit, I gave up on it. It was supposed to be one of EZ's two-needle baby jackets. I fucked up the lace pattern. Screw it. I'll find something else to give the person.

Spent two hours tonight fooling around with ribbon some more.

Now I feel like someone's hammering a nail into the first knuckle of my index finger. Maybe it's time to stop. But my hands seem to be getting steadier and less twitchy. Yay.


The Goob's favorite thing lately is to empty out her stuffed-animal basket (a collapsable laundry hamper) and roll it around the house. Then when she's tired, she crawls inside for a rest.


Then when the Goob takes a nap, Sekhmet sneaks in and has her own little snooze.


Everyone in the house is insane. Must be something in the water.

Now I'm gonna go knit some more. I'll regret it later, but what the hell.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fuckwits." Note to self: steal this word stat.

TinkingBell said...

Personally I quite like 'fuckmuppets'

Just sayin'

Hate when I am the vistim of repeated fuckups by dickheads!

All sympathy!

Donna Lee said...

Looks like the goob knows how to use all the resources at her disposal. Well,her and the cat.

roxie said...

Makes you wonder if they are playing with all those clean fun drugs at their disposal or if they are malicious or just criminally incompetant.

Goober and the booger know a good thing when they see it.

Alwen said...

Oooh, I have some Habu. Now to actually knit with it.

I'm thinking of getting a bunch of those pop-up hampers and hanging them from the wall with yarn in them.

No comment on your pharmacy woes. I've only just recovered from a not-so-great pediatric dentist. Yarg.

Ashley said...

I'm not too fond of the people at my dentist's. It is so wrong when I have less pain receiving two root canals than receiving the crowns. Blah.

And I prefer the word "fuckmonkey". :D

Something that I've found to help my wrists out are small 2lb. weights and lifting them using just my wrists in specific ways.

Anonymous said...

Is the doily made from the crochet cotton? I have no idea what you make with that.

My fav is assclown. I like to use it a lot.

Cindy said...

You're going about it all wrong!! Feed the Goob a candy bar and a can of coke THEN go to your doctor's office. Make them suffer!

Amy Lane said...

My kids will watch tv in the laundry hampers. Which explains why my laundry monster gets bigger and meaner with every load.

And the pharmacy fuckers will get theirs... it's coming my sister, and you will sit back and laugh... BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....