Thursday, August 27, 2009

And then...

...not a whole lot happened. Still recovering from my lovely experience with the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. I've been swooning a lot, and laying in a darkened room with a cloth soaked in lavender water over my eyes, calling for laudanum.

Or else half out of my mind because the Goober's been waking me up at five in the morning again. Not quite sure. It's a blur.

Still working on the silhouettes for the fashion posts, and I found a good place full of clothing photos. I'm considering a run down of Fashion Week and apparently hot trends for fall, but I'm not sure I've got that much snark in me. We'll see.

4 comments:

Roz said...

Oh yes you do, you DO have that much snark in you! Can't wait to read it.

My word for tonight? Where I will be spending the next 36 hours... my "dungun."

Unknown said...

Oh, sweet goodness, do you have a touch of the vapours?

Donna Lee said...

I'll give you some snark. I've got an extra bag going unused right here.

roxie said...

Put a touch of smelling salts in with that lavender water, and you'll soon have snark and to spare.