Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Honu,you fucker.

Okay. I know I said I wasn't going to do this. But this fucking cat.

My printer hasn't worked right for weeks. I've got it in my entertainment center in the living room, normally it's easy to load in paper and it spits out the front and it's all good. But no. Wasn't working. Tonight I finally dragged it out of the cabinet, and waaaaay down in the back of the damn thing, in the paper intake, so far I can't quite reach it with my skinny fingers, I found THIS:
It is a catnip mustache.

ETA: The printer works fine now.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Julie

You always brighten my day!

Rosewort said...

I'm sure I'll get around to apologizing for this, just as soon as I stop laughing.

Lissa said...

I feel bad for laughing, but um... I'm laughing. Stupid cat.

Anonymous said...

Honu probably has been trying to tell you telepathically for days, and bemoaning the fact that it's so hard to get good help these days. (After all. Cats don't have owners, they have staffs.

Ellen in Indy

roxie said...

Everyone always blames the cat.

Galad said...

Cats and technology - not a good mix :-) At least it wasn't a hairball LOL